I’m sure that the quote above has been screamed day after day inside the homes of delusional residents since the completely rude, completely asshole-ish summer tenants left a few weeks ago and alleviated our local towns of their inherent arrogance. How crazy are things in Ocean Township now, you ask?
Well, remember the stories that we had over the summer months coming out of Ocean Township:
- Car Burgalries
- Child Predators on the Loose
- Slumlords not being dealt with
- The Dirty Developer who Ruined Local Home Prices
- Underage Drinking Problems (non-college!)
- More Underage Drinking Problems (non-college!)
- Poor Planning in the Senior Development
- A Growing Drug Trade Problem
- Even more non-collegiate underage drinking problems!
- And yes, yet even MORE underage drinking problems that have nothing to do with the local university (though this writer feels the need to mention that the university is close by)
- A Pirated CD Ring Busted
- Sketchy Little League structure (even little league is screwed up here!)
- Gas station robberies
- One of the biggest stories of the summer – the capture of a pedophile who had over 400 counts of sexual assault against him
- Purse snatching, marijuana arrests, and more
- Even MORE burgalries
- A massive “summer tenant” party that got busted up as the local police THOUGHT they had their first college party of the year…
- Utility problems in Ocean Township
Yes folks, that was just the crap that took place in this town over the summer months! Now I ask you – with all of this garbage going on in Ocean Township, New Jersey, do they REALLY have room to complain about college students? I think not. As a matter of fact, I think it’s obvious that they put the blame for all of their ills on the backs of college students from September through May. It’s disgusting and it’s blatantly obvious to anyone who actually looks at this stuff to see that this town has got a serious “good old boy” problem that needs to be fixed.
What prompted this post were the following stories:
- Underage Drinking on the Rise
- Peeping Tom Gets Caught
Are you serious? These assholes have the audacity to say that underage drinking is on the rise because of the college? Read your own stories and you’ll see that that’s not true!!!
And the second story – there was a peeping-fucking-Tom staring at people through their windows! Isn’t that a little more serious than some high school kids having a beer (I say high school because the drinking problem is NOT college-related, that’s just the media taking an easy shot at the university)?
Oh, but it gets better. Another local paper publishes the following:
That’s right, folks. Not only is there that gigantic list above of completely ridiculous problems from the summer months, but now we also have prostitution and 14-year-olds setting fires in town!
But hey…gotta go after those college students, right?