JerseySmarts.com wants to help you make the most of your visit to our web site, and that includes helping to protect your personal privacy. All of the features on our web site are offered without collecting any personal information from you. You can surf the JerseySmarts.com web site and view our content anonymously. For those services that do require JerseySmarts.com to collect personal information, you can rest assured that your personal information will not be shared with any third party vendors or other annoying marketers.
JerseySmarts.com is committed to fully complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (”COPPA”). We encourage parents to spend time online with their children and monitor what their children view on the internet.
– JerseySmarts.com does not knowingly collect, use or retain any personal information from visitors to this web site who are age 12 or younger.
– Since we do not knowingly collect any personal information from visitors to JerseySmarts.com who are age 12 or younger, we do not disclose or transfer any such information to third parties.
– We do not request any visitor to provide any information about their family members, friends or other persons.
Collection of Personal Information
JerseySmarts.com collects personal information from visitors to our web site in the following ways:
– Subscriptions to JerseySmarts.com
– Submissions of our Contact form
– Submissions of our Comment forms
The use of any of these services is entirely optional and voluntary; however, if you do not provide the personal information requested, you might not be able to receive a response to your query.
If you send us an e-mail, you should know that e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
Contact Us / Complaints